We like to make life easy for our customers so pack your bag (bring waterproofs!) stock up on food, bring linen if not hiring from us, a pair of van slippers/flip flops and most importantly bring a sense of adventure and humour and let us take care of the rest.
- Both parts (if applicable) of your valid UK or EU driving licence.
- National Insurance number, or valid driving licence check code. This is required for a DVLA check on the driving licence.
- 2 utility bills providing proof of address dated within 3 months of the hire date Please note, it is an insurance requirement that we see these when you come to collect Dolly/Dixie/Roxy and unfortunately you will not be able to take the van without them.
We like to be with you every step of the way on your journey (well not literally) so here is a guide to what is included in your rental hire 🙂
- Key ring with van and bike Rack Keys
- We fill your tank up with Joy! (Remember to spread the joy and return it full with Diesel )
- No need for a road map our Sat Nav system will take you where you heart desires
- Full demo on how to work the van – Full concentration needed 🙂
- Safety Demo
- Info Pack on arrival
- Attachable dining table (Inside Dining)
- Pop-up table (Al Fresco Dining)
- 4 x Camping Chairs
- Attachable Canopy
- 1 large Gas bottle (Under gas hob)
- Full set of crockery for 4 people.
- Travel Cups – Bamboo
- Childrens Bamboo Set
- Enamel Kettle
- chopping board
- Eco washing up liquid and cloth
- Tea Towel
- 1 x Frying pan
- 2 x cooking pans/Colander
- Cooking Utensils
- Collapsible washing up bowl
- Cheese Board
- Storage Jars
- Egg Cups
- Tea Pot
- Dustpan and Brush
- 1 x Toilet Roll
- 1 x Bin Liner
- Ridgemonkey Steam Combi – Genius 🙂
- Bike Rack
- Dog Treats
- Picnic Blankie
- VW Coat Hooks
Optional Extras – Extra Charge ( Available at the booking stage )
- Drive Away Awning
- Portable Loo/Privacy Tent
- TV/DVD player
- Towels x 4
- Oonie Pizza Oven
- Please dispose of rubbish and recycle
- Please give the sink a wipe and the hobs
- Please give the floor a sweep.
- Drop off vehicle on time with a full tank of Diesel.
- Hand back keys
- Inspection of Van
- Homeward Bound
We have tried to think of everything but the kitchen sink to make you adventure the best experience possible and to limit the amount of packing you need to do!
If you are a light sleeper it may be a good idea to bring earplugs, a cuckoo always seems to follow me around 🙂
If you have any questions please email or call us on 07468 571341