Following the Governments latest announcements we will be back on the road from April 12th at the earliest. This is of course subject to all 4 Government Covid targets being met.
For now, the information available applies to England only. There will be more lifting of restrictions from May 17th and June 21st. However, it does allow a basis on which to plan.
Firstly, it was announced that self-contained accommodation may be permitted to open in England from 12 April to guests from the same household, subject to confirmation closer to the time. Self-contained accommodation has been defined as accommodation that does not require the shared use of bathing, entry/exit, catering or sleeping facilities. This includes Campers, Caravans and Motorhomes where you can be self sufficient.
The health and safety of customers is our priority.
In line with government guidelines to ensure our vehicle is Covid Clean we will take the following actions to help prevent the spread of Coronovirus.
- To allow for more time to deep clean we are extending the time between drop offs and collections. The earliest collection time is 5pm and the latest drop off will be 11am. Please allow an hour on these times for Check in and Check out.
- A deep clean will carried out followed by a period where the van will be disinfected. Cleaning first gets rid of the dirt and disinfecting will kill the germs, which lowers the risk of coronavirus infection. All cleaning products will contain viricidal agents needed to kill flu viruses.
- We recommend you bring your own bedding to reduce the risk of contamination. If this is not possible then this can be added as an optional extra. All hired bedding will be washed on the highest temperature setting.
- We know the last thing you will want to do is clean whilst on holiday but wiping surfaces and washing hands will help reduce the risk of contamination therefore we will stock the campervan with disinfectant and cleaning products for the duration of the hire.
- Where possible we will try and leave 24 hours in between rentals, however during the busy periods we will ensure the van will be ventilated before, during and after cleaning.
Please remember to bring Hand Santiser on your road trip
Our Covid Policy
We know during these unsettling times when it comes to booking a holiday or planning a few days away it is on everyones mind what will happen if you are affected by Covid and Travel Restrictions.
- In the first instance we would ask that you ensure you have adequate holiday insurance which covers Covid. More and more holiday insurance companies are now providing cover. We ask that in the event of a cancellation due to Covid you claim your rental cost off your insurance company. Coverwise offer an excellent Covid Cancellation Policy for as little as £6 for a weekend!
- If unsuccessful in claiming then we would look to amend your holiday deposit to an alternative date free of charge . We have ensured our deposits are lower than most campervan rentals to minimise your risk.
- If a new date is not found then we will issue a credit voucher for your deposit to be used at a later date. There will be no expiry date.
- If you are unable to travel due to Covid and you have paid your full balance then your holiday balance minus the deposit will be refunded along with the security excess deposit if paid before travel.
We feel our Covid Policy is fair and is without prejudice.
We ask that when possible we are given as much notice as possible if you wish to cancel your holiday due to Covid-19 and in the meantime hope you all stay safe and well.
STAY SAFE X